BEYOND FORT COLLINS
By exploring diverse approaches and best practices to this complex challenge, we gain ideas and inspiration, and give ourselves an important lens with which to view our progress. This page is frequently updated with current models and communities we are learning from.
Housing, Homelessness and Health
- A Coordinated Response to Homelessness in Los Angeles – Reforming the System to Deliver Better Outcomes by David Streim
- Health and Homelessness, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- How Health and Homelessness are Connected- Medically, The Atlantic
Cities and Strategies We are Following
- All Home – King County, Washington
- Houston Coalition for the Homeless
- Homelessness-We Can’t Afford to Ignore It, Metro Vancouver, B.C.
Funding Housing First and Homelessness Programs
- Denver Social Impact Bond Program
- Mayor Hancock Announces Social Impact Bond to Serve First 25 Participants at North Colorado Station
- Funders Together to End Homelessness